skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Remar preschoolers
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Donna's scrapbook creations and what's happening with the Danzyclan
Every day is a unique opportunity.
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(113)
►
August
(2)
►
March
(32)
▼
February
(33)
My Outdoor Classroom
In Class
Teaching preschool at Remar
Teaching preschool at Remar
Thinking of Joe
My Favorite Painting by Oswaldo Guayasamin
Painting by Oswaldo Guayasamin
Painting by Oswaldo Guayasamin
Painting by Oswaldo Guayasamin
Quote by Oswaldo Guayasamin
Hospital Flashback
President of Ecuador, Rafael Correa (between the y...
Presidential Palace, Changing of the Guard Ceremony
La Plaza Grande
"6 Weeks Down, 6 Weeks to Grow"
What I see & what I hear all day (AND all night) i...
Check out the line of people waiting at the bank
In the clouds
I love the way moms tie their babies on their back
I love the way moms tie their babies on their back
More animal market pics
More animal market pics
All in a day's work
Indigenous weaver
Classmates and I visited the middle of the earth m...
Self-service restroom
A house in the country
Countless dogs roam everywhere in Ecuador
Dog or Cow?
Adorable little girl and her puppy
Preschool classroom at Remar
Remar preschoolers
Photo of love: My host dad and his grandaughter, Lu
►
January
(46)
►
2009
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
Donna Durham Danzy
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment