You HAVE to double click on this picture for a closer look. To me, it looks like the creature died squealing for his life. Here in Ecuador, roasted cuy is like prime rib. No, I haven't tried eating any cuy yet. Toady my host mom asked me to order some, I replied, "Ya no estoy lista", which means "I'm not ready yet."
You HAVE to double click on this picture for a closer look. To me, it looks like the creature died squealing for his life. Here in Ecuador, roasted cuy is like prime rib. No, I haven't tried eating any cuy yet. Toady my host mom asked me to order some, I replied, "Ya no estoy lista", which means "I'm not ready yet."
ReplyDeleteI warned you about guinea pig in your SSDC world traveler book! :-) Hope you get the courage to try it just once. Steph McGovern
ReplyDeleteGROOS...i NEVER WANT TO TRY IT!!!!!MIKAIL,KAYLA
ReplyDelete