WOW....looks delicious!
Donna! Yay, you are there safe and sound! Can't wait for more posts. Much love to you, Steph McGovern
Cool! you're there and I hope you're enjoying it. I eat guavas whenever I go to Mexico. They're good when you have stomach problems lol. Take care.Maria Juarez
Thinking about you and hope you are well. Can't wait to hear about more of your adventures. Nelson
Looks better than what I had for dinner .... one of the boys turned the gas knob and next thing you know dinner was almost burned!!!Post more pictures!!!!!!!
Hmmmm... interesting. think you could send us care package with some? LOL!Erin H.
Donna's scrapbook creations and what's happening with the Danzyclan
WOW....looks delicious!
ReplyDeleteDonna! Yay, you are there safe and sound! Can't wait for more posts. Much love to you,
ReplyDeleteSteph McGovern
Cool! you're there and I hope you're enjoying it. I eat guavas whenever I go to Mexico. They're good when you have stomach problems lol. Take care.
ReplyDeleteMaria Juarez
Thinking about you and hope you are well. Can't wait to hear about more of your adventures.
ReplyDeleteNelson
Looks better than what I had for dinner .... one of the boys turned the gas knob and next thing you know dinner was almost burned!!!
ReplyDeletePost more pictures!!!!!!!
Hmmmm... interesting. think you could send us care package with some? LOL!
ReplyDeleteErin H.